Garlic bread (without yeast). After a number of requests on our earlier garlic bread videos, we bring you a recipe that does not use yeast. As usual, I have tried to make this as easy as. Hi!!! friends lockdown recipe today we are making cheessy soft delicious gardlic bread without yeast.
Top garlic-bread-without-oven recipes just for you. Soft tender garlic bread rolls without yeast. These are so easy to whip up, packed with a combination of cheese & garlic and cooked up in a muffin tin. You can have Garlic bread (without yeast) using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic bread (without yeast)
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mixed Italian herbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of sour curd (yoghurt).
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk at room temperature.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of water.
- Prepare of as per taste Salt.
- It’s of To make garlic Butter:-.
- It’s 3 tbsp of salted butter (at room temperature).
- You need 1/2 tsp of (mixed herbs).
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed garlic.
- Prepare of for topping:-.
- Prepare 50 gms of mozzarella cheese or processed Cheese.
- Prepare of Some chilli flakes.
I use some mozzarella for stretch, with cheddar/tasty & parmesan for flavour. I love this Homemade Garlic Naan without Yeast because. Kids love them to bits as long as mummy doesn't put any sesame seeds or nigella seeds on top. It is Instant! is an easily customisable recipe.
Garlic bread (without yeast) instructions
- In a bowl take maida into it. Add sugar, salt, backing soda, baking powder& mixed herbs give it a good mix..
- Add sour curd, oil & milk mix everything well make a soft dough. Now add water and knead it for 10 minutes..
- Apply a little oil & cover the dough & keep aside for 1 hour to ferment..
- For Garlic butter:- Take 3 tbsp salted butter, add Italian herbs& crushed garlic mix it well..
- Now take the dough knead it for 1 minute. Make ball sized dough. Roll it with rolling pin..
- Apply garlic butter, cheese and put it on pizza plate. Fold it and apply more butter on it. Cuts it with knife do not separate it..
- Preheat your pan or pressure cooker for 10 minutes and bake for 30 minutes at low medium flame..
- Take it out. Apply chilliflakes on it & cut the pieces. Now it's ready serves hot & enjoy. 😊.
Restaurant style garlic naan bread can be made at home in a jiffy. It can be made as Vegan. I don't know about you, but kitchen substitutions are practically an art form Love soda bread but have no buttermilk? This simple recipe for soda bread without buttermilk is the I used apple vinegar and added garlic into the batter. I also buttered the pan with ghee, then.