Stuffed Chessy Garlic Bread.
You can have Stuffed Chessy Garlic Bread using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Chessy Garlic Bread
- You need of the dough :.
- You need of Warm milk.
- It’s of Sugar.
- It’s of Yeast.
- Prepare of Maida / All-purpose flour.
- You need of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare of Butter(unsalted) – 1 tbsp at room temperature).
- It’s of Water.
- It’s of Oil.
- Prepare of Garlic Butter :.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Minced Garlic.
- You need of Coriander leaves.
- It’s of stuffing :.
- It’s of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare of Sweet Corn.
- It’s of Mixed Herbs / Italian Seasoning.
- It’s of Chili Flakes.
Stuffed Chessy Garlic Bread step by step
- In a large mixing bowl take warm milk, add yeast and sugar. Mix well and rest for 10 minutes until yeast gets activated and is frothy..
- Add salt, mixed herbs, minced garlic, butter and maida. Mix everything well..
- Add water as required and knead to a smooth dough. Spread oil on the dough and bowl..
- Let it rest for 1 hour until the dough doubles in size. Meanwhile preheat oven to 180 degree celsius. Melt the butter, add minced garlic, chopped coriander and pinch of salt if butter is unsalted. Mix well..
- Punch the dough and divide into 4 parts..
- Take one portion of the dough and roll into oval shape. (You can store other portions of the dough in the fridge up to 2 days).
- Spread the garlic butter over the dough. Further Spread 2 tbsp each of sweet corn and mozzarella cheese on half of the dough..
- Sprinkle mixed herbs and chili flakes..
- Fold the dough into half and seal the edges well so that cheese wouldn't ooze out while baking. Carefully place it on baking tray lined with baking sheet..
- Spread garlic butter and sprinkle mixed herbs. (Sprinkle chili flakes too for more spicy).
- Make cut marks on the bread with the knife without cutting it fully. Bake in Preheated oven at 180 degree celsius for 15 mins. (Alternatively you can bake on stove. Preheat an empty pan or with salt for 10 mins and place a rack and on top of it place the bread in a plate. Bake it covered for 30 mins. Flip and bake for 8 mins.).
- Cut the bread into pieces and serve hot with ketchup or mayonnaise or cheesy dip..