Cheese Stuffed Bread Sticks w/ Garlic Butter and Parsley.
You can have Cheese Stuffed Bread Sticks w/ Garlic Butter and Parsley using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheese Stuffed Bread Sticks w/ Garlic Butter and Parsley
- You need of frozen bread dough, thawed.
- It’s of string mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of chopped parsley.
- It’s of unsalted butter, melted.
Cheese Stuffed Bread Sticks w/ Garlic Butter and Parsley instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Cut the loaf of thawed bread dough into ever how many sticks you want make. Cut about 2 inch pieces..
- Roll each piece of dough on lightly floured surface until a little longer than the stick of string cheese..
- Place a stick of cheese in the middle of dough and fold over. Pinch together and seal edges well. Fold ends around cheese and pinch together to seal..
- Make sure all edges are sealed well. Roll each piece lengthwise and slightly roll like you would to make pretzels. This seals the edges good and forms a smooth shape..
- Make sure ends are pinched well and pinch them to oval shape after rolling..
- Place on greased cookie sheet and let rise for 30-45 minutes..
- Mix together butter, parsley and garlic powder. You can also just soften butter and use as a spread if you like..
- After dough has risen, brush with butter to coat well. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until as brown as you like them..
- While still hot, spread or drizzle melted butter over bread sticks again..
- Serve hot with pizza, marinara, or spaghetti sauce heated if desired..
- You can also use homemade dough or pizza dough if you like..