Vickys Autumn Harvest Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Autumn Harvest Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Autumn Harvest Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare of melted coconut oil.
- You need of golden syrup.
- Prepare of gluten-free rolled oats.
- You need of instant oats – the Quaker OatSoSimple Apple & Blueberry (2 packets) is delicious in these (they don't state gluten-free though) or you can just grind some rolled oats instead.
- You need of pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare of dried cranberries.
- It’s of ground flaxseed.
- You need of pumpkin spice / mixed spice.
- It’s of pumpkin puree.
- You need of apple puree / applesauce.
Vickys Autumn Harvest Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slightly warm the coconut oil and syrup together in a microwavable bowl https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334096-vickys-homemade-golden-syrup-like-tate-lyles-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Add the dry ingredients and stir in so everything is coated in the oil/syrup mixture.
- Now add the pumpkin and apple purees and mix again well.
- Roll into ping pong sized balls and flatten down on the baking sheet (these cookies won't spread).
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes (depends on how thin you press them) then let cool on the tray before storing in an airtight container.
- I like to use this flaxseed mix available from Holland & Barretts, larger Tesco stores and also online. It's a resealable pack that stores in the fridge but it needs to be used within 6 weeks or the goodness is lost from the flax.