Pull apart garlic cheesy bread. Pull-Apart Cheesy Garlic Bread will have your guests pinching and dipping all evening! There are very few foods that have the comforting, almost sedative, effect of warm aromatic bread. Throughout the year, we try to keep carbs on the down-low, only.
Also how perfect is this for when football season starts? I don't think anyone would actually be watching the game if you serve this cheesy garlic bread though. Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread is stuffed with mozzarella cheese and coated in herb butter. You can have Pull apart garlic cheesy bread using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pull apart garlic cheesy bread
- Prepare of Sturdy Loaf of Bread, Sourdough.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Unsalted Butter.
- It’s of Garlic, minced.
- You need of Italian Seasoning.
- You need of Mozzarella, shredded or Cubed.
Pair this homemade garlic bread Wrap each piece of dough around the cheese cube and then dip into a simple herby garlic butter! Place all the dough into a bundt pan. I have friends who have never made homemade bread or rolls because the idea of working with yeast scares them to death! Cut the bread crosswise, making sure not to cut all the way down to the base of the bread.
Pull apart garlic cheesy bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with some aluminum foil and place the loaf of bread in the center. Making sure to cut only 2/3 of the way through the bread, cut slits on a diagonal on both sides to resemble a diamond shape (make sure you don't cut all the way through) set aside..
- In a small saucepan, add the oil, garlic and butter and bring to a sizzle. Allow it to cook together on medium low heat for just about a minute, remove from the heat, add the Italian seasoning and set aside.(I use the microwave till the butter melts).
- Using a pastry brush, brush the garlic oil mixture all over the top and between each piece of bread and stuff each piece with a cubed (or shredded) mozzarella..
- Gather up the sides of the aluminum foil that the bread is sitting on and wrap it around the base of the bread. With another piece of foil, wrap the top of the bread..
- Put it in the oven for 15 minutes, remove the foil, increase the temperature to 375 degrees and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until the top is nice and crispy..
- Notes- you can use any kind of bread, and cheese… my bakery didn’t have the round sourdough bread so I had to use an plain Italian loaf, and it worked out good. I used my favorite cheese, Hot jalapeño & Habanero jack.hardest part was cutting it mainly because I don’t have a bread knife. (I like to use this as a snack) I didn’t measure anything, was made to taste, and what I had on hand..
Cut in the opposite direction to form diamond shapes, again keeping the base of the loaf intact. Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread is a fabulously easy dish, perfect for parties or when friends drop in. A loaf is sliced and stuffed with a delicious garlic. Come and try this flavorful garlic cheese herb pull apart bread. This bread is soft and fluffy and once you've tried you wouldn't want to have store bought.