Harvest Stuffed Pork. This Harvest-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin is bound to become your favorite meal of any season. Harvest Stuffed Pork Loin – Very delicious stuffing. I think it could be used with a variety of meats and recipes.
It adds flavor, color, depth and allows you to cook two portions of the meal together…The vegetables are in the meat! This herb-stuffed pork roast will impress everyone at the table (and you'll be Celebrate the beginning of fall with a centerpiece—floral arrangements, candles, and more—inspired by the harvest season. This Italian Stuffed Pork Tenderloin is quite possibly the best pork tenderloin I have ever had. You can cook Harvest Stuffed Pork using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Harvest Stuffed Pork
- You need of Boneless pork chops, medium-thick cut.
- It’s of Apple, peeled cored and diced.
- Prepare of Diced onion.
- You need of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare of Fresh sage, minced.
- You need of Raw spinach (by weight) sliced.
- Prepare of as needed Salt & pepper.
- You need of Dried cranberries.
I made this Italian Stuffed Pork Tenderloin on Valentines Day this year because it is such a pretty dish! Fold the sides over the filling to form a roll. Baked stuffed pork chops, nicely seasoned with spices and filled with stuffing, are easy to prepare on weeknights. Just watch your family come running when you pull this juicy pork loin roast, bursting with savory wild mushroom stuffing, from the.
Harvest Stuffed Pork step by step
- Butterfly the pork chops and set aside..
- In a sauce pan, add a couple tablespoons of olive oil or butter..
- Saute the onion and apple until softened..
- Add the sage and garlic, cook another 2 minutes..
- Add the spinach and cook until completely wilted..
- Add the dried cranberries and season with salt & pepper..
- Place about 1/4-1/3 cup stuffing into each pork chop. Fold over or roll each chop, enclosing the stuffing inside..
- Season the outside of the chops with salt & pepper. Sear the chops in a hot skillet until golden brown on all sides. About 4 minutes per side..
- Place chops into a preheated 400 oven for 20-30 minutes depending on the thickness of the chop..
- Let pork rest 10 minutes before serving..
Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Some of these stuffed pork dishes are even easy enough for a weeknight supper. If you're looking to change up the main dish for your holiday meal, one of these stuffed pork recipes will be the perfect. This Stuffed Pork Loin from Delish.com is amazing. The pork loin is filled to the brim with the classic, cold weather, flavor combination of apple, bacon, rosemary and pork.