French Garlic Bread (Bake/Grill).
You can cook French Garlic Bread (Bake/Grill) using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French Garlic Bread (Bake/Grill)
- Prepare of Maida/flour.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of Yeast.
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Melted Butter.
- You need of Garlic cloves/garlic powder.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare of Spices- mixed herbs/origami+chilli flakes+black pepper.
French Garlic Bread (Bake/Grill) instructions
- Take a bowl. Add yeast and sugar to it. Add Lukewarm water. Give a stir and cover with an inverted plate or lid. Let it form the froth..
- Take the flour. Add 1 tsp salt,2 tbsp melted butter. Add the yeast mixture. Mix well with the hand. Add warm water to make the dough..
- Once the dough is ready,cover it with a cloth and keep in warm damp place for about 1 hour..
- The dough rises to double it's size. Knead it again to remove the air. Keep it in a polythene bag and keep it in fridge for overnight..
- Next day remove it from the fridge,and knead it lightly.let it come to room temperature..
- Give it the shape oh the mould.Bake at 180 deg celcius for 10 min and then to 160 deg C for 20-25 min..
- Take melted butter. Add garlic powder or crushed garlic cloves, salt,mixed herbs, chopped coriander and mix well..
- When the bread is cool,cut it into layers and fill the above mixture in the gaps. You can use processed cheese as well..
- Bake it for 10 mins at 180 deg C and Grill it for 5 more mins.Serve hot..