Cheesy garlic bread meatball ring. Add a meatball and wrap the dough over, pinching at the seams to close. Arrange the balls in a circle, seam-side down, in a large cast-iron skillet. Cheesy Garlic Bread Meatball Ring FULL RECIPE.
Quick Cheesy Garlic Bread is like the world's easiest and therefore BEST grilled cheese! This Cheesy Garlic Bread has been pictured repeatedly on my website since the beginning of time. I want to tell you that's because I'm so addicted to it. You can cook Cheesy garlic bread meatball ring using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy garlic bread meatball ring
- You need of pizza dough.
- Prepare of Frozen meatballs.
- You need of marinara sauce.
- Prepare of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of butter, melted.
- Prepare of Extra marinara for dipping.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of Garlic salt or garlic powder.
Soft bread is sliced and stuffed with bacon, cheese and green onions for a fun appetizer for any party! Herb-flavoured baked meatballs cooked in a rich, garlic-infused tomato sauce topped with cheese and cooked until melty and delicious. I served the meatballs with griddled slices of ciabatta bread because I simply love dunking the bread in the tomato sauce. Cooked pasta or soft polenta are.
Cheesy garlic bread meatball ring step by step
- Heat up meatballs, as many as you like. Using bag instructions..
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Pinch off a ball of the mixture, roll between your hands to make ping pong ball-sized meatball..
- With your hands or a rolling pin, flatten out the pizza dough rounds and top with a tablespoon of marinara and mozzarella cheese. (doesn’t have to be perfect).
- Place one meatball over the dough and wrap the dough over the meatball pinching at the seams to close. Place the balls in a circle, seam-side down, in a cast-iron skillet. Mix the melted butter with garlic, salt, and Italian seasoning. Brush the balls with the garlic butter mixture..
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool for 5-10 minutes. Place a bowl of warm marinara sauce in the middle of the skillet. Sprinkle the balls with parsley. Enjoy!.
- Note- I don’t know why mine didn’t brown up… maybe a egg wash instead the butter… I even set it on broiler at the end and nothing…. another Pinterest recipe I found and made some small changes to. (You can make your own meatballs,)I don’t have time so I took a big shortcut.(can use cookie sheet).
- If you use homemade meatballs, cook them before sealing in pizza dough..
PagesBusinessesMedia/News CompanyPublisherSo YummyVideosMeatball Stuffed Cheesy Garlic Bread. These Cheesy Chicken Meatball Rolls are succulent and cheesy, beyond delicious and the perfect appetizer or snack. We're talking perfectly seasoned, juicy chicken meatballs, stuffed inside bread rolls that are slathered with a yummy garlic butter sauce. recipes. Lightly coat a rimmed baking sheet with vegetable oil spray and set aside. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen.