Garlic Beer Bread.
You can have Garlic Beer Bread using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Beer Bread
- It’s of beer batter bread mix, i used dassant brand.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- It’s of garlic salt.
- It’s of ground ginger.
- Prepare of malt beer.
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin or melted butter.
Garlic Beer Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix garlic salt, ground ginger, sugar and beer batter mix together.
- Mix malt beer in for 30 seconds, basically a lumpy bread batter you want.
- Grease a 9×5 bread pan.
- Pour beer batter in bread pan.
- Spread even.
- Drizzle olive oil / melted butter on top.
- Bake 40 to 60 minutes (elevation, ovens play a time difference).