Buffalo Chicken Garlic Bread.
You can cook Buffalo Chicken Garlic Bread using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Garlic Bread
- Prepare of french loaf.
- It’s of chicken breast.
- You need of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of buffalo sauce.
- Prepare of green pepper.
- You need of yellow pepper.
- You need of red bell pepper.
- Prepare of onion.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of basil.
- You need of thyme.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
Buffalo Chicken Garlic Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Bring frying pan to medium heat..
- Add chicken to pan, season with black pepper, basil, and thyme. Cover and cook until chicken is at 165°F..
- Cut french loaf in half. Butter each piece and sprinkle with garlic powder. Spread buffalo sauce across butter, and top with cheese..
- Wash veggies. Dice peppers and onion, and spread over top of cheese..
- When chicken is cooked, cut into small sections and place on top of bread..
- Cook bread in oven for 10-15 minutes..