Pretzel dough garlic knots. These Pretzel Garlic Parmesan Knots are perfect as a dinner roll or an appetizer. Serve alongside with some dipping sauces. Drizzle the dough with more olive oil until coated.
So how does this come together? Parmesan Pretzel Knots + Cheese Sauce + Marinara is basically my idea of the perfect game day food. With the big game right around the corner, I It's a classic pretzel dough recipe that packs an Italian punch. You can have Pretzel dough garlic knots using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pretzel dough garlic knots
- It’s of luke warm water.
- It’s of active yeast.
- It’s of light brown sugat.
- Prepare of sea salt.
- It’s of bread flour.
- It’s of garlic.
- It’s of water seperate bowl.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- It’s of melted or stick butter.
Loaded with grated Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning and then dipped in a. Now, where did we leave off with all the wonderful, amazing, and totally yummy things you can do with pretzel dough? Stern), is an important example of a pretzel knot which exhibits various interesting phenomena under three-dimensional and four-dimensional. These soft, garlicky knots taste just like your favorite pizzeria's garlic knots!
Pretzel dough garlic knots instructions
- preheat oven to 350°.
- In large bowl add warm water, sprinkle yeast ontop and wisk till bubbly (only a few secs) then add brown sugar, salt, and garlic (I grate or press mine) mix till dissolved..
- Add flour 1cup at a time fold in then kneed till not sticky. Add more flour if needed.
- Gather ball of dough and place in seperate bowl on side and let rise (At least 30 mins, I let mine sit up to 2 hrs) depends on how strong of flavor wanted..
- On side get a bowl to add seperate water and mix in baking soda.
- Get pan ready with parchmemt paper or use pizza stone if u have one, no paper needed for stone.
- When dough has risen push down once if dessired but not needed. Let sit for a few mins to rest. Then take a 2in ball off and roll to strip about 3in long and tie into simple knot..May need sum flour for dusting. Take finished knot and dip into water and baking soda mix. Line pan with knots about 1in apart sprinkle salt on top if dessired..
- Bake for 10 mins turnin pan after 5mins and finish baking until golden brown..
- Once baked and still warm rub butter on top and serve :).
Made from scratch using my easy yeast-free bagel dough recipe (just flour How To Make Easy Garlic Knots. Tips for Perfect Garlic Knots: You can double or triple the recipe for a crowd, you can also make half the dough for. Pizza dough garlic knots are the ultimate comfort food. Enjoy this homemade recipe as a snack, appetizer or side dish. These pizza dough garlic knots are surprisingly easy to make at home.