Baked vegetables with grilled garlic bread. I am Reba, your home chef from Reba's Kitchen. I am very excited today to bring to you a recipe which is my healthy innovation that can be a. Baked Vegetable is a slightly modified version of veg au gratin, colourful veggies is mixed into white sauce, topped cheese with garlic bread.
Immediately rub warm grilled bread with cut sides of garlic and drizzle with a little olive oil. Try this flavored butter on anything grilled: veggies, chicken, fish, or bread. These Garlic & Herb Grilled Eggplant are my favourite vegetable to barbecue. You can cook Baked vegetables with grilled garlic bread using 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked vegetables with grilled garlic bread
- You need of baked vegetables:.
- Prepare of chopped cauliflower.
- You need of chopped carrot.
- You need of chopped French beans.
- Prepare of peas.
- You need of onion chopped.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of white sauce:.
- You need of maida.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of oregano.
- Prepare of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of cheese slices.
- It’s of grated processed cheese.
- Prepare of garlic bread:.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Prepare of pizza pasta seasoning.
- It’s of oregano.
- Prepare of chilli flakes.
They are tender in the middle with slightly charred edges and are coated in a delicious garlic and herb oil which gives them so much flavour. Vegetable Bake is a lovely side dish any time of year! Use whatever is in the fridge – a great way to use up veggies. There is just something about homemade bread that makes it taste so much better than anything store bought.
Baked vegetables with grilled garlic bread step by step
- To prepare this delicious recipe, wash and finely chop all the vegetables..
- In a large container, boil the water and add the cauliflower, carrot, beans and peas to it. Boil until the veggies become tender..
- Next, heat some oil in a pan over a medium flame and saute the chopped onion for 2-3 minutes. Now add the boiled vegetables and saute them. Add salt and pepper to it with some oregano..
- For white sauce, heat butter in a pan and put maida into it. Sauté for some time and then add milk to it. Stir continuously so that there are no lumps..
- Season with salt, pepper and oregano..
- Add the sauteed veggies on the white sauce and mix well. Pour it into a baking tray and Sprinkle the grated cheese over the vegetables..
- Bake at 180 degree C till you get a golden crust..
- For the garlic bread, mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and microwave it for 1 min..
- Now on a grilling pan, brush the bread with garlic butter and grill till crisp..
- Serve hot..
French bread spread with our Garlic & Herb Spread topped with Deli American is wrapped up in foil and grilled. A perfect complement to any summer meal. Top each with sliced mozzarella and plum tomato slices; top sandwich with the remaining baguette We used bread that had a little garlic to it so we didn't do the basil pesto & used a little Famous Dave's chicken seasoning instead of pepper. Toasted ciabatta bread, tender grilled vegetables, creamy goat cheese, and a tangy balsamic vinaigrette. In a small bowl, combine the goat cheese, garlic, extra-virgin olive oil, and basil, and stir I baked some ciabatta bread from Peter Reinhart's Artisan Breads Everyday for our sandwiches.