Cheesy Garlic Bread.
You can cook Cheesy Garlic Bread using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Garlic Bread
- You need of French Bread.
- Prepare of Italian cheese blend.
- You need of Hellmanns Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Butter (salted or unsalted).
- You need of Parsley.
- You need of Garlic.
Cheesy Garlic Bread instructions
- Set out half stick of butter to soften at least 1 hour before you are ready to make bread.
- Set oven to 350.
- Cut bread in half lengthwise.
- Take stick of butter and garlic put in small pan on low and simmer while you make cheesy mixture.
- Mix mayonnaise, half stick of butter, parsley and cheese until blended together.
- Turn off butter and garlic. Using a brush add the garlic butter to the bread (sliced side)until completely covered with butter (only use the butter not the garlic).
- Next add cheese mixture until bread is completely covered.
- Place in oven for 20-30 min until cheese is completely melted.
- Set out until cool enough to touch, Cut and Enjoy!.