Brad's Hubbard squash-kin with harvest stuffing.
You can have Brad's Hubbard squash-kin with harvest stuffing using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's Hubbard squash-kin with harvest stuffing
- You need of lg Hubbard squash-kin.
- It’s of Jimmy dean's maple breakfast sausage.
- You need of carrots, chopped.
- It’s of Brussel sprouts, cut in half.
- Prepare of celery, cut down the middle and chopped.
- Prepare of lg sweet onion, chopped.
- It’s of yellow crooked neck squash, chopped.
- You need of Minced garlic.
- You need of sherry.
- It’s of creme friache.
- It’s of spreadable brie cheese.
- Prepare of maple syrup.
- Prepare of Muenster cheese.
Brad's Hubbard squash-kin with harvest stuffing instructions
- Place the whole squash in the oven at 350 for 30 minutes. Remove and let cool enough to handle..
- When cooled. Cut in half. Remove seeds and pulp. Cut the ends so it will stand on a baking sheet..
- Place 3 tbs syrup in each half. Bake for another 45 min to an hour. Every 15 minutes brush syrup around the edges to glaze the squash. Remove from oven when a fork pierces squash meat easily..
- Brown sausage in a frying pan. Drain and set aside..
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tbs oil in a deep fry pan. Add carrots and brussels. Saute 5 minutes. Add onion and celery. Saute 5 more minutes. Add crooked neck and garlic. Saute 2 more minutes. Add sherry and completely reduce liquid. Remove from heat and immediately add cream cheese, creme friache, and brie. Stir well. Incorporate sausage..
- When squash is ready, stuff with half the stuffing in each half. Bake for another 10 minutes. Add cheese slices and cook 5 more minutes. Remove from oven. Serve as halves to the table. Enjoy..