Cheesy corn garlic bread. Learn how to make Cheesy Corn Garlic Bread with Chef's Hands. This simple and delicious bread is great on it's own or a great side dish. Learn how to make cheesy garlic bread!
Garlic Cheese Naan is soft, flavorful flat bread that you must not miss to try. The minced garlic,melted cheese in every single bite makes this irresistible. These naan breads remain soft for a very long time, so they travel well in a picnic basket or in a lunch box. You can have Cheesy corn garlic bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy corn garlic bread
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of boiled corns.
- It’s of chilli flakes.
- It’s of grated cheese.
- It’s of oregano.
- You need of chopped garlic.
- It’s of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need of yogurt.
This recipe is inspired by curiousnut.com. We eat Italian food nearly once a week. And by Italian, I mean spaghetti and meatballs. The great taste of bread EASY TO MAKE – Just Add Milk, Butter, Eggs and Aged Cheese.
Cheesy corn garlic bread instructions
- Mix flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and yogurt to make soft dough. Let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Cut it in two halves and make 2 big rotis.
- Cut roti in heart shape with help of cookie cutter.
- Pan fry heart shapes.
- Take a bowl mix corn, coriander, chilli flakes, oregano, chopped garlic.
- Add corn mix in one side, cheese on it and keep in pan till cheese melts.
- Cheesy corn garlic bread is ready to serve.
- Serve with schezwan chutney.
For a Savory Muffin Add Garlic Powder, Fresh Herbs or Cooked Bacon To The Mix. Somehow, garlic bread seems to be the perfect side dish for SO many recipes. It goes great with pastas, soups, even salads. It goes great with pastas, soups, even salads. This recipe has just the right amount of butter, garlic, and cheese which makes it the perfect Cheesy Garlic Bread!