Grilled Sausage and Cannellini Beans Puttanesca w/ Garlic Bread. This is the OG spicy, pantry-based pasta dish, with white beans added for protein. It may sound heretical, but there's no need for the traditional anchovy with all the other flavor-packed ingredients going into the mix. The best Tuscan White Bean Kale Soup recipe with winter squash, leeks, lacinato kale and creamy cannellini beans.
I chose to use cannellini beans here because they seemed to be more cost effective and much faster to cook with, and I love the way that they combine with the kalamata olives, artichokes, and diced tomatoes. Any flavor of cooked chicken sausage can act as the base for this customizable skillet stew that includes a supporting cast of greens, beans and punchy vinegars. Combine chard and cannellini beans in a large casserole, baking dish, or ovenproof skillet. You can cook Grilled Sausage and Cannellini Beans Puttanesca w/ Garlic Bread using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Sausage and Cannellini Beans Puttanesca w/ Garlic Bread
- You need 2 of Bianco Sausages -I used Garlic an Cheese u can use sweet too.
- Prepare 2-15 oz of cans of Cannellini Beans.
- Prepare 6 of Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare 1/2-15 oz of can of Artichoke Hearts..not marinated.
- It’s 1/2 of onion sliced thin.
- You need 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can of Plum Tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of anchovie paste or 1 diced anchovie.
- You need 2 tbsp of Capers.
- It’s 2/3 of . Cup of kalamata olives.
- You need 1/8 tsp of sea salt.
- You need Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 of standard size baguette.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped badil.
It will look like a lot of chard, but it will considerably cook down. Evenly distribute the chard and beans in a single layer—or as close as you can get to a single layer. Nestle the pieces of sausage on top of the. Check out our recipe featuring Carmelina 'e.
Grilled Sausage and Cannellini Beans Puttanesca w/ Garlic Bread step by step
- To make Puttanesca: add olive oil to large skillet on medium heat add onion saute until translucent 2 or 3 mins stirring frequently add the garlic and the anchovies paste and stir for 30 seconds, add diced tomatoes a pinch of red pepper flakes bring to a simmer.
- Add Cannellini beans to Putanesca cook for 5 mins..
- Stir in artichoke hearts, olives and capers.
- Heat up Grill Pan or exterior grill till hot add Sausages cook till thoroughly cooked inside set aside..
- Make Garlic bread: Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Slice baguette in half length wise to create four 5 or 6 inch sections place pieces cut side up on a baking sheet..
- In a small sauce pan add butter on medium heat add tsp of Garlic saute until fragrant 1 or 2 mins,, don't burn,, remove from heat and put in a small bowl add oregano and red pepper flakes stir to combine..
- Using a pastry brush dip in butter and top baguette slices bake 7 to 10 minutes Serve immediately put bean mixture in 4 bowls top with sliced sausage, fresh basil and parmesan cheese..
San Marzano® Italian Tomatoes, olives, capers, anchovies and garlic. Smoked Turkey Sausage, Chard and Bean Soup. Puff Pastry with Sweet Cannellini Orange Cream. Pour in the cannellini beans, diced tomatoes, and carrots, cover, and bring Reviews for: Photos of Super Filling Cannellini Bean and Escarole Dish. Heat the oil in a large wide pot over medium-high heat.