Cloud Bread with Romano Cheese and Garlic Pepper. These pull-apart garlic knots are baked in a cast iron skillet for a crisp, golden brown bottom. They are intensely flavored with pepperoni, red pepper flakes, garlic, and two types of cheeses, and have a moist, buttery crumb. Pull Apart Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe Breads with italian bread, monterey jack, romano cheese, scallions, garlic cloves, salted butter, dijon mustard, italian seasoning, sea salt, black pepper.
Spread the cheese mixture onto the sliced French bread. I divided the cheese spread into three batches and used three different mix-in's – black pepper sundried tomato and olive. Baked aged Romano cheese seasoned with garlic and pepper. You can have Cloud Bread with Romano Cheese and Garlic Pepper using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cloud Bread with Romano Cheese and Garlic Pepper
- Prepare of large eggs.
- You need of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of grated tomano cheese, plus more for sprinkling tops.
- You need of garlic pepper seasoning.
I, like others, had gotten a large bag of the Romano with Garlic and Pepper at Sam's Club and became addicted. I have ventured back many times looking for. Original Garlic Knots ** Homemade bread knots brushed with Mangino's Garlic Sauce and REAL® Romano cheese and side of sauce. Sausage Deluxe Hearty mild Italian Sausage sauteed with sweet onions and green bell peppers, open-face melted Real® Provolone cheese — Mangino's olde. Sprinkle with grated cheese, then taste and add more salt and pepper if necessary. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with parsley if desired.
Cloud Bread with Romano Cheese and Garlic Pepper instructions
- Preheat oven to 300. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Seperate eggs, whites in one bowl, iolks in another.
- Beat egg yolks, cream cheese, the 1 tablespoon romano cheese and garlic pepper until smooth.
- Beat eggwhites and baking powder with clean dry beayers until they form stiff peaks.
- Fold egg yolk mixture into white mixture.
- Drop by scoop about 10 mounds on prepared pan. Sprinkle tops with some romano cheese. Bake 28 to 35 minutes until light golden and slightly puffed.
- Just out of the oven.
What a beautiful dish-and it sounds delicious! I just bought quite a bit of pecorino romano cheese and have been wondering what to do with it-looks like I. Sautéed romano breaded chicken breasts smothered with assorted mushrooms and melted Swiss cheese. Served with garlic and a side of your choice. Romano crusted chicken breast topped with sliced Portobello mushrooms baked in Alfredo sauce with Romano, bleu and Mozzarella cheeses.