Brie Stuffed Garlic Bread.
You can have Brie Stuffed Garlic Bread using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brie Stuffed Garlic Bread
- It’s of baguette (or 2 semi baguettes).
- It’s of butter, melted.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of kosher salt.
- Prepare of red pepper flakes.
- It’s of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s of wheel brie.
- You need of grated parmesan.
Brie Stuffed Garlic Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a serrated knife, cut slits 2" apart in bread, being careful not to cut all the way through. (Hasselback-style!).
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and red pepper flakes. Brush over and inside bread. Place bread on a baking sheet..
- Slice brie into small pieces, then stuff bread with shredded mozzarella and brie slices. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake until bread is toasted on top and cheese is melty, about 15 minutes..
- Garnish with parsley if desired and serve warm..