Garlic Knot Meatballs with Homemade Pizza Dough *Easy. These garlicky, buttery, pieces of heavenly dough are going to make you happy. They are super easy to make with some homemade or store bought pizza dough and they go together in a flash. Super soft, buttery, made from scratch garlic knots are surprisingly easy to make with your stand mixer!
These little garlic knots are so easy to make, and are perfect for nights where a large dinner salad is the main dish. My family begs me to make this easy recipe! Add a little flour to your countertop or work surface. You can cook Garlic Knot Meatballs with Homemade Pizza Dough *Easy using 20 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Knot Meatballs with Homemade Pizza Dough *Easy
- Prepare of Pizza dough.
- Prepare of dry active yeast.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of warm water.
- Prepare of veg oil.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of -cups AP Flour.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of Meatballs.
- You need of ground beef or whatever ground meat you prefer.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of ground pepper.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
- You need of dry herbs of your choice.
- Prepare of minced garlic or powder.
- You need of white onion smalled diced or powder.
- It’s of egg for mix and another for egg wash (2 total).
- Prepare of Or just season the way you like your meatballs 🤗.
- It’s of tomato sauce and extra for dipping.
- It’s of Mozzeralla cheese.
Homemade pizza dough isn't just the base for the perfect pie — with a willingness to dream big and a few basic ingredients, you can turn that bread-like dough into several tasty From savoury pizza waffles to sweet cinnamon rolls, here are some of the most exciting ways to transform pizza dough. Garlic knots are an easy recipe to make with crescent roll dough, butter, and garlic. Make sure you add them to your next Italian dinner! (If using pizza dough, divide dough evenly into the number of rolls you want, then do the same). ⭐ Next, place knots on a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet. Simply halve each serving of biscuit dough, roll them out to about.
Garlic Knot Meatballs with Homemade Pizza Dough *Easy step by step
- For dough : Mix flour,salt,garlic powder,sugar. Whisk.
- Add water and oil to mixer or bowl then add yeast.
- Gradually add dry ingredients. Mix until dough forms.
- Drizzle oil into LARGE dry bowl. This will expand.
- Roll out dough on clean surface into ball. Place in bowl and cover with plastic touching dough.
- Place in fridge to rise and all that good stuff. 2 -4 hrs.
- Now for Meatballs.
- In a bowl combine ground meat and all spices. Add egg then bread crumb Mix well. Dont over mix.
- Roll out mix into 1 ounce balls.(This photo may be 2oz).
- In a large saute pan, sear meatballs until nice and browned all over. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Grab dough out of fridge. Dough should be 3x in size.
- Cut dough in half, take apart small pieces large enough to cover meatballs. Roll into small balls.
- Roll out each ball wide enough to place meatball inside.
- Spoon small amount of tomato sauce in the center of rolled out dough balls.
- Now add some cheese.
- Place meatball on top of cheese and sauce and wrap dough around meatball..
- Make sure dough is sealed well around stuffing then place on a parchment lined sheet pan SEALED side down.
- Brush light coat of egg wash on top of dough balls.
- Place in oven 20-25 mins until golden brown and beautiful. These went back in another 10 mins for more color..
- Add garlic oil after and enjoy with tomato sauce. Hope you enjoy ❤.
A Homemade Garlic Knots recipe made completely from scratch! For today's recipe we start with my easy (from-scratch) pizza dough and add a few garlicky, buttery tweaks. Be sure to check out the video. Roll the pizza dough into a disc and sprinkle both sides lightly with flour. In a small bowl, stir together the melted butter, olive oil, kosher salt, garlic powder and fresh garlic.