Easy Sweet and Sour Pork Meatballs with Sweet New Harvest Onion.
You can cook Easy Sweet and Sour Pork Meatballs with Sweet New Harvest Onion using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Sweet and Sour Pork Meatballs with Sweet New Harvest Onion
- You need of Pork mince.
- You need of ☆ Finely chopped Japanese leek.
- It’s of ☆ Egg.
- It’s of ☆ Sake.
- You need of ☆ Soy sauce.
- It’s of ☆ Katakuriko.
- You need of ☆The juice from grated ginger.
- You need of each ◆Tomato ketchup, vinegar.
- Prepare of ◆ Sugar.
- Prepare of ◆ Soy sauce.
- Prepare of ◆ Katakuriko.
- Prepare of Sweet new harvest onion.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- It’s of Green pepper (Japanese small type ones).
Easy Sweet and Sour Pork Meatballs with Sweet New Harvest Onion instructions
- Cut the carrot roughly and heat in a microwave for 1 to 2 minutes. Cut the green pepper and onion into 3 cm widths..
- Mix the pork mince with the ☆ingredients and add the salt and pepper. Mix well until the pork mince becomes sticky. Make 3 cm-diameter meatballs..
- Deep-fry the meatballs in 170 °C oil for about 3 minutes..
- Make the sweet and sour sauce. Combine the ◆ ingredients, 150ml of water, 1/3 teaspoon of salt and a little black pepper..
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and stir fry the onion until translucent. Add the carrot and stir fry further..
- When the vegetables are cooked through add the meatballs and green pepper. Stir fry further..
- After everything is stir-fried well add the sauce ingredients from step 4. Mix well..
- It is done!.