Garlic Bread Soup.
You can cook Garlic Bread Soup using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Bread Soup
- It’s of Garlic bread soup.
- It’s of day-old french bread, cubed.
- You need of chicken broth.
- Prepare of bay leaves.
- You need of thyme.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of medium yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare of cooking cream.
- Prepare of parmesan, grated.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Homemade croutons.
- You need of french bread, cubed.
- Prepare of butter, melted.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of basil.
- It’s of salt.
Garlic Bread Soup instructions
- For the Homemade Croutons: Preheat oven to 175C. Mix the butter, garlic, basil and salt. Drizzle the mixture over the french bread, making sure that everything is covered. Place in a baking sheet in a single layer. Baked for 15 minutes until golden. Set aside..
- For the Garlic Bread Soup: Heat oil in a pot and saute onion, thyme, bay leaves, salt and pepper for 5 minutes or until onion have soften and slightly caramelized. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds..
- Add chicken broth and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove bay leaves and add the french bread and heavy whipping cream. Let it simmer for 5 minutes.i.
- Using an immersion blender, blend until smooth..
- Serve with Parmesan cheese and the homemade croutons on top..