The Original Garlic Cheesy Bread.
You can have The Original Garlic Cheesy Bread using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The Original Garlic Cheesy Bread
- It’s of Italian bread.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese.
The Original Garlic Cheesy Bread step by step
- Use your favorite loaf of bread. Must be whole and not pre cut..
- Cut the bread almost all the way into slits with the whole loaf(do not cut all the way through).
- Butter and garlic salt both sides and ends..
- Add mozzarella cheese (should look like this) no set amount of cheese use as little or much as you like..
- Wrap in aluminum foil all the way. Bake on 350 for 25 to 35 minutes until browned and cheese is melted. It may take longer or less time pending on your oven..
- Let cool and then cut the rest of the way through, then enjoy 😊.
- Notes- there’s so many kinds of breads to pick from use your favorite. You can use Garlic butter or herb butter instead. You can also use Garlic powder instead of garlic salt.and of course you can change the cheese to whatever you like. Make this recipe your own and change it up. You can also add your own herbs to the top of the loaf like Italian seasoning or oregano if you can’t find herbs already on the bread..