Sarah's Hearty Harvest Tortellini Chilli.
You can cook Sarah's Hearty Harvest Tortellini Chilli using 25 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sarah's Hearty Harvest Tortellini Chilli
- It’s of ground hamburger or turkey meat.
- You need of cooking oil.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of powdered chicken bullion.
- You need of frozen tortellini.
- Prepare of *Potato Flakes 1/2 cup.
- You need of fresh veggies.
- It’s of bell pepper diced.
- You need of onion, chopped.
- It’s of potato diced.
- You need of yellow zuchini squash diced.
- Prepare of spices.
- You need of ground cumin.
- It’s of minced garlic from jar in water.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- It’s of red pepper flakes.
- You need of dried parsley.
- You need of dried chives.
- Prepare of fresh chopped cilantro.
- You need of ground oregano.
- Prepare of sweet paprika.
- Prepare of canned goods.
- You need of diced tomato's.
- Prepare of black beans drained.
- It’s of 8oz tomato sauce.
Sarah's Hearty Harvest Tortellini Chilli instructions
- In large pot heat oil. Then add all of the fresh veggies garlic cilantro and cumin saute for about 5 minutes then add meat and cook until meat is browned. Do not drain!.
- Add water, remaining spices, bullion and canned goods stir well. Bring to hard boil then add tortellini bring back to boil. After 15 minutes reduce heat to low and simmer for about 30 minutes or until tortellini reaches your desired texture..
- If you desire a thinker consistency of the sauce stir in the 1/2 cup of dried potato flakes at the end. Cook for 5 more minutes.