Garlic parmesan bread. This bread is one of those breads, except anyone can make it. The recipe is simple and the I used finely shredded parmesan and the minced garlic from the jar. I also used active dry yeast, so I did let.
It's a crowd pleaser, that's for sure! Parmesan Garlic Bread – Turn regular French bread into delicious, buttery parmesan garlic bread with this quick and easy recipe. One of our favorite restaurants in our area is a seafood restaurant by. You can cook Garlic parmesan bread using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic parmesan bread
- Prepare of water.
- You need of organic cane sugar.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of extra virgin olive oil..
- Prepare of instant yeast.
- You need of garlic.
- You need of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese.
- It’s of white whole wheat flour.
- Prepare of bread flour.
- You need of bread flour for needing.
Jump to Recipe • Print Recipe. On the side of soups, salads or your favorite Italian dishes, enjoy this easy, fluffy garlic bread with fresh parsley and Parmesan! This Parmesan roasted garlic bread is epic. Roasted garlic and herb butter smeared over homemade French bread making this the best garlic bread ever.
Garlic parmesan bread instructions
- heat water in microwave 30sec. stir in sugar and yeast very well 2 min. let yeast sit 10 min. while yeast is sitting grade cheese and garlic and mix into dry flour. this will help seperate all the cheese and garlic for easy mixing..
- oops forgot. put oil in when you mix flour to water..
- mix flour into water in 1 cup at a time. this will allow you to adjust amount of flour so your bread has good consistency. mix and kneed until dough is not stick ing to bowl anymore. place in a greased bowl, cover and let sit at 70 degrees until doubled in size..
- placed dough on surface and knead gently for 5 min. place dough on parchment paper and cooky sheet and cover. let sit until doubled..
- cut three lines in dough and spray with water. place in preheated oven a 400°F. spray with water every 5 min, until bread has a dark brown color..
- tip; you will get alot of moisture from cheese and garlic so put a little extra flour for better end result..
How to Make GARLIC PARMESAN PULL APART BREAD. In a bowl, toss the biscuit pieces, garlic, Italian Seasoning, and Parmesan cheese together. Combine butter, cheese and garlic in bowl. Spread both sides of bread slices with cheese mixture. This garlic pull apart bread is the most delicious way to eat your garlic bread!