Taisen's cheesey garlic bread. Learn how to make cheesy garlic bread! Soft, warm, garlicy, cheesy and stringy.this is so easy yet so delicious! The perfect side to a big bowl of.
You MUST use really high quality bread from your local artisan bakery or this recipe will be ruined. DIRECTIONS Split French bread loaf into halves horizontally. Mix butter, cheeses, mayonnaise, green onions and garlic in bowl, blending well. You can have Taisen's cheesey garlic bread using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taisen's cheesey garlic bread
- Prepare of Italian bread slices, with or without seeds on the crust (you can use any kind of bread and however many slices you need).
- You need of melted butter (depending on how many slices your making is how much butter you need) enough to cover 1 side of each slice.
- It’s of garlic powder (to your taste).
- It’s of garlic salt (use carefully as you don't want much salt).
- It’s of chopped parsley or parsley flakes (just a little).
- It’s of mozzarella cheese (as much as you like). optional.
Two types of cheese are mixed with green onions, garlic, and mayonnaise to make one incredible, and super cheesy, garlic bread. All Reviews for Stef's Super Cheesy Garlic Bread. Garlic Bread, Baked Garlic BreadTarladal. hot dog rolls, melted butter, dried mixed herbs, garlic. Garlic Bread Sticks Recipe, How To Make Garlic Bread SticksCook Click n Devour.
Taisen's cheesey garlic bread instructions
- Preheat your oven to 300°F.
- Melt butter in a saucepan or frying pan. Allow to cool just a little so that it is a little thick and not runny.
- After the butter is melted, remove from heat and add in garlic powder, garlic salt and parsley. Mix together. Mine started to make a bit of a paste from the butter cooling and the powder..
- Cover a cookie sheet with wax paper, and place your slices of bread onto the wax paper..
- You can leave this out if you prefer, but to 1 slice I spread butter on it first before spreading the melted butter and spices. It honestly was much better. Your choice !.
- Take a knife and spread on the butter and spice mix onto one side of each piece. You can do both sides if you like for more butter and garlic flavor..
- Place the cookie sheet into the oven. Depending on how crispy you want your bread is how long you will keep it in the oven. Keep an eye on it as you don't want it to burn. About 5 to 8 minutes. If your oven runs hotter, less time and if it runs lower then longer time. My oven likes to do both so I play it by checking it constantly. (every 2 minutes).
- After they get to a nice crisp, pull them out of the oven. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over top. As much or as little as you like. You can use any cheese you like, or mix several different cheeses for this..
- Place the bread back into the oven only until the cheese is melted..
- Serve and enjoy with any dish you like garlic bread with or alone with a marinara sauce as a snack !.
Cut into slices and enjoy it hot from the oven. This mouthwatering cheesy garlic bread will delight your guests or family members. Still, I'm complaining, because that means I got to eat some when we made it for pictures. These easy cheesy garlic bread sticks are made with fresh garlic, shredded mozzarella and parmesan cheeses, and hot dog buns. This is the best recipe for garlic bread I have found.