Steak Stuffed Garlic Bread.
You can cook Steak Stuffed Garlic Bread using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steak Stuffed Garlic Bread
- It’s of Canola oil.
- It’s of Rib-eye Steak.
- It’s of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of Kosher Salt.
- It’s of Unsalted Butter.
- You need of Garlic (smashed).
- You need of Rosemary.
- You need of Baguette.
- You need of Melted Butter.
- It’s of Chopped Garlic.
- Prepare of Grated Parmesan Chees.
- You need of Chopped Parsley.
Steak Stuffed Garlic Bread instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Cut the steak lengthwise into two equal pieces. Season all sides with salt and pepper. Add oil to pan and set to high heat..
- Time to sear the steak. Place the steak in for one minute and turn. Add the pressed garlic, rosemary and butter. Constantly brush or spoon the butter from the pan onto the steak between flips. Sear the sides for 30 seconds a piece and repeat with second steak..
- Allow to cool. Cut a length of baguette the same length of each strip of steak. Hallow out the baguette with a knife and place the strips inside. Place on an oven sheet. (Really dig that bread out, if you dont the steak will tear at the marble when you press it in.).
- In a medium bowl mix the garlic, Parmesan, parsley and melted butter. Mix into a smooth paste. Apply equally to the top of each baguette..
- Place in oven and cook for 15 – 20 minutes depending on your preference..
- Remove and slice into 1 inch pieces. ENJOY!.