Spinach Harvest Salad.
You can have Spinach Harvest Salad using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach Harvest Salad
- Prepare of shallots.
- Prepare of organic baby spinach.
- Prepare of Apple.
- You need of raw unsalted pistachios.
- You need of can no-salt-added Kidney Beans.
- You need of Apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare of Organic raw white honey.
Spinach Harvest Salad instructions
- Heat a small pan on medium high heat on the stove top.
- Peel and slice shallots into small thin slices.
- Please shallots in the warm pan.
- Stir frequently until shallots are darker and softer, adding a small bit of water if needed to prevent burning.
- While shallots are cooking, add spinach to a large bowl.
- Dice apple and add to salad and then add pistachios.
- Drain and rinse beans and add to salad.
- Make the dressing: in a small bowl, whisk vinegar, honey and 2 tablespoons of water. Add warm cooked shallots and mix well to melt the honey. Pour dressing over salad toss well and serve immediately..