Garlic pull apart cheese bread. Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread is stuffed with mozzarella cheese and coated in herb butter. An Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread Appetizer. Up until the last few years I had always felt a little intimidated about using yeast.
If you click and purchase we get a small portion Easy homemade pull apart garlic bread. This savory recipe is made from scratch dough with tasty Forgot to mention, I added fresh shredded parmesan cheese (kinda a lot) to the bread dough. All we want in life is bread and cheese. You can cook Garlic pull apart cheese bread using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic pull apart cheese bread
- Prepare of sturdy loaf of bread.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of unsalted butter.
- It’s of garlic minced.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of mozzarella shredded or cubed.
Stuff each crosshatch with mozzarella and fontina and wrap bread completely in foil. Stuff the cheese mixture in between the rows. Spread the butter mixture into each crack using a small spatula. · Cheesy garlic pull apart bread that's stuffed with fresh mozzarella, minced garlic, butter, and parsley. This is such a fun, edible Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread is stuffed with mozzarella cheese and coated in herb butter.
Garlic pull apart cheese bread instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with some aluminum foil and place the loaf of bread in the center. Making sure to cut only 2/3 of the way through the bread, cut slits on a diagonal on both sides to resemble a diamond shape (make sure you don't cut all the way through) set aside..
- In a small saucepan, add the oil, garlic and butter and bring to a sizzle. Allow it to cook together on medium low heat for just about a minute, remove from the heat, add the Italian seasoning and set aside. Using a pastry brush, brush the garlic oil mixture all over the top and between each piece of bread and stuff each piece with a piece (or shredded) mozzarella..
- Gather up the sides of the aluminum foil that the bread is sitting on and wrap it around the base of the bread. With another piece of foil, wrap the top of the bread. Pop it in the oven for 15 minutes, remove the foil, increase the temperature to 375 degrees and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until the top is nice and crispy..
Pair this homemade garlic bread with any hearty Italian meal! It the perfect finger food for a party and quick and easy to make. The best part of making this way is being able to pull out squares of bread with the cheese and garlic butter. I swear half this sub is some sort of cheesy garlic pull apart bread. At this point I don't even need a.