Garlic cheese bread sandwich. This garlic bread grilled cheese is a great way to add a delicious twist to everyday grilled cheese sandwiches. BLT Grilled Cheese: Toast the garlic bread as instructed and use American or cheddar cheese. This video is dedicated to all the people who like to get "enhanced" before watching Greg's Kitchen.
On occasions, you can also make this cheesy garlic bread and serve with any soup for lunch. Garlic Parmesan Grilled Cheese Sandwiches– Best Crispy Grilled Cheese! These Garlic Parmesan Grilled Cheese sandwiches are what I imagine heaven to be like; cheesy, buttery, and delicious! You can cook Garlic cheese bread sandwich using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic cheese bread sandwich
- It’s of -2 slices of cheese.
- Prepare of -Garlic salt.
- You need of -2 slices of bread.
But, in all seriousness, this technique makes for the best grilled cheese bread ever and. Jalapeno Cheese Bread is the cheesy, spicy deliciousness you need with every meal. From sandwiches to garlic bread, this loaf goes with everything. Jalapeno cheese bread and I have a very special relationship.
Garlic cheese bread sandwich instructions
- Preheat oven to 450º F for 5 minutes.
- put in the 2 slices of bread and let it toast for 3 minutes till one side, than flip it over.
- after both sides are evenly toasted, spread a light coat of butter on one side on both slices..
- add a pinch or two of garlic salt on the buttered side of the bread. Once done, put the slices back in the oven with the buttered/seasoned side on the bottom. let that toast for a minute or two.
- Top the two slices of cheese on top of each other and place that right on to of the bread..
- Once the cheese has melted, take it out. and enjoy :).
- NOTE: throughout this process the oven is still on and the timer should be ticking down from 20min..
I first tried it at my local grocery store in the "gourmet breads" section. Our Grilled Cheese Sandwich Featuring Our House Blend of Cheeses with Tomatoes and a Splash of Dijon, Grilled on Sliced Sourdough. Very cheesy brown butter garlic bread with pizza Parmesan sauce is amazingly delicious. This melted mound of cheesy goodness is calling your name. I just want to dive into this cheese bread and eat my way out right now.