Simple Harvest Chicken Noodle Soup.
You can have Simple Harvest Chicken Noodle Soup using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Harvest Chicken Noodle Soup
- You need of butter.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of cracked pepper.
- You need of organic carrots with green tops, chopped.
- You need of carrot green chopped.
- You need of organic celery stalks chopped.
- It’s of celery greens from the center of stalk, chopped.
- It’s of white onion, diced.
- Prepare of fresh italian parsley, chopped.
- It’s of sprigs of fresh thyme, leaves only.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- You need of flour (rice if for GF).
- You need of chicken broth or stock.
- It’s of fingerling potato, quatered.
- You need of cooked roasted chicken, shredded.
- Prepare of dry noodles, whatever your preference. if using long noodles, break into quarters.
Simple Harvest Chicken Noodle Soup instructions
- chop celery carrot onion potato and garlic, chop celery greens, carrot greens and parsley.
- melt butter on medium high in a large stock pot.
- add all vegetables and herbs, salt and pepper, reserving potatoes for later. saute 5 mins.
- sprinkle flower on top of sauteed vegetables, stir and cook another 5 minutes.
- slowly stir in chicken stock, bring to boil, then add shredded chicken, quartered fingerling potatoes, reduce heat to simmer.
- simmer until vegetables are fork-tender, and 8 to 10 minutes before serving add noodles.
- when noodles are cooked, add salt and pepper to taste and ENJOY!!!.