New Harvest Sweet Onion Sablé Cookies.
You can cook New Harvest Sweet Onion Sablé Cookies using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of New Harvest Sweet Onion Sablé Cookies
- Prepare of Minced onion.
- You need of Olive oil (for stir frying).
- It’s of Pancake mix (See.
- It’s of Grated cheese.
- It’s of Raw cane sugar.
- It’s of Olive oil.
New Harvest Sweet Onion Sablé Cookies step by step
- Cook the onions with medium heat. Cook with a little oil and once they've turned caramel brown they're done! Take the onions out onto paper towels and leave them to cool down completely..
- Mixall the ingredients together and combine into one mass. Use your hands to gather it together while pressing down on it. The photo shows plain cookie dough..
- If you have the time, time wrap the dough and chill it for a while in the refrigerator. Roll it out very very thinly, still wrapped in plastic. Cut out with a knife or with cookie cutters..
- Bake for 15 minutes in a preheated oven or toaster oven at 180℃, or until golden brown. They'll be soft immediately after baking, so leave them to cool on the baking sheet..
- These cookies have a subtle sweetness as well as a the cheesy flavor. Enjoy them as a snack with drinks..