Garlic bread sticks. These garlic bread sticks are very simple to make. They can be a nice snack or as a part of a meal. They use simple ingredients and cook in no time at all.
Quick & easy, these Cheesy Garlic Bread Sticks are easy to whip and perfect for football entertaining! Good Cheap Eats – You'll be surprised at how simple it is to bake these Easy Garlic Breadsticks yourself! You may want to make a double batch and freeze the extra. You can cook Garlic bread sticks using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic bread sticks
- Prepare of plain bread loaves, sticks or long Italian bread.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of salted butter.
- You need of oregano seasonigs.
- Prepare of extra virgin Olive oil.
You do not have to use the extra salt. My crew likes their bread sticks salty so I always use it, but it isn't vital. Simple garlic bread recipe; Fun football party ideas from DiGiornio and Walmart. This is the best recipe for This is the part where I tell you about my absolute favorite way to make garlic bread sticks.
Garlic bread sticks step by step
- Mix seasonings together with soften butter.
- Spread on the outside of bread sticks or the inside of bread loaf.
- Bake 8-12 min or until golden brown..
I think I used less oil and garlic so they were not so garlicky but they were too good. A few days back I made pizza from Cauliflower and it turned out awesome. So I started thinking. what about garlic cheese bread? Oh yeah. it turned out even more awesome. Soft, chewy garlic bread sticks filled with mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese and herbs.