Harvest Apple Cinnamon Tart.
You can have Harvest Apple Cinnamon Tart using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Harvest Apple Cinnamon Tart
- Prepare of pie crust (I used pillsbury).
- You need of large apple, sliced or chopped (skin on or off,it's up to you).
- It’s of Fresh lemon juice.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of apricot jam (or any jam you'd like).
- You need of chopped pecans.
- You need of drizzle of caramel sauce.
- You need of dusting of powder sugar.
- It’s of melted unsalted butter.
Harvest Apple Cinnamon Tart instructions
- In a bowl, mix together the white and brown sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, pecans and apples..
- Roll out pie crust on a pizza pan, or baking sheet..
- Spread jam on the pie crust..
- Lay your apple mixture on the pie crust, leaving about an inch from the edges..
- You can sprinkle more cinnamon on if you like, then fold up the edges of the pie crust. Lightly baste the edges of crust with melted butter..
- Bake at 400°F for about 35-40 min or until golden brown..
- Let cool for 10 min after removing from oven. Drizzle with caramel sauce and Dusting of powder sugar..
- Move to cooling rack to cool completely..