You can have Harvest Burgers using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Harvest Burgers
- You need of Lean Ground Beef (95/5).
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- It’s of Fresh Garlic, minced.
- You need of lbs. Butternut Squash, cubed.
- It’s of Apple, grated.
- You need of Coconut Sugar.
- It’s of Cinnamon.
- Prepare of Clove.
- It’s of Onions, sliced.
- It’s of Mushrooms, sliced.
Harvest Burgers step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- In a bowl, mix beef, salt, pepper, onion powder and minced garlic together. Form beef mixture into 4 patties..
- Place some parchment paper on a baking sheet and spread out squash on top. Place in oven and bake for 25 minutes or until squash is tender..
- In a frying pan sauté onions and mushrooms until caramelized..
- Either grill or pan fry burgers until they are cooked to your desired doneness..
- Take the squash out of the oven, place both the squash and the apple in a bowl and mash together. You can add a little milk if too dry. Once mashed, stir in sugar, cinnamon and clove..
- Divide the squash between 4 plates. Top each with a burger. Top each burger with some onions and mushrooms..