Rosemary Garlic Bread. Easy Blueberry Pie Crumb Bars are just the ticket when you want a dessert that's crunchy, fruity, and bursting with flavor. It's always a hit wherever you bring it. How to Make Roasted Garlic Bread Roasted garlic is probably one of my favorite things of all time.
Fresh rosemary and garlic help to make our small and easy bread recipe a real treat to add to your daily repertoire. This small loaf of white bread is flavored with fresh rosemary and chopped garlic. If you love making bread, you will love this beautiful challah bread braided with rosemary and garlic. You can cook Rosemary Garlic Bread using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rosemary Garlic Bread
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of white sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh rosemary.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of active dry yeast.
- You need 4 clove of raw or roasted garlic.
This homemade garlic loaf has sweet roasted garlic butter spread across the top and is spiked with fragrant rosemary. Place the bread onto the oiled pan or tray and prick it all over with a fork. Soft, sweet, and caramelized to perfection, roasted garlic adds a beautiful depth of flavor that gets intensified with hints of fresh rosemary in this homemade sourdough bread recipe. This Rosemary Asiago Garlic Bread is our twist on a classic garlic bread recipe!
Rosemary Garlic Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Add active dry yeast and 1/8 cup of water to bread machine or stand mixer bowl. Let stand for 10 minutes..
- Add all remaining dry ingredients. Add remaining 7/8 cup of water. Turn on bread machine or stand mixer with dough hook attachment. Let machine complete kneading cycle. (For stand mixers, about 5-10 mins).
- On a floured surface, set dough and cover with greased plastic wrap. Dough will be sticky, DO NOT add more flour. Let dough rise for 20 minutes..
- Lightly flour outside of dough ball and place it into a 9×5 baking pan, lightly pressing down so that dough covers all of the pan's surface..
- Bake for 30 minutes. Enjoy!.
Serve this cheesy garlic bread with everything from pasta to steak! Be the first to review this recipe. Simple Rosemary Garlic Bread is a easy homemade bread recipe made with fresh rosemary and garlic. The bread is soft and tender. Preparing the Rosemary, Garlic, and Lavender Bread.