Domino's Style Garlic Bread (Baked).
You can have Domino's Style Garlic Bread (Baked) using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Domino's Style Garlic Bread (Baked)
- You need of butter.
- It’s of Oreagano.
- You need of Chilli Flakes.
- It’s of Coriander (Chopped).
- It’s of finely chopped Garlic / Garlicpaste.
- Prepare of grated cheese.
- You need of DOUGH :.
- It’s of Maida (150 gm).
- Prepare of baking soda.
- It’s of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of powdered sugar.
- It’s of Oregano.
- Prepare of Chilli flakes.
- It’s of oil.
- It’s of curd.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of oil.
Domino's Style Garlic Bread (Baked) instructions
- In a small bowl mix butter, oregano, chilli flakes, coriander and garlic paste, our garlic spread is ready..
- Now heat oven for 10 mins at 200°c.
- Grease the baking tray with oil / butter.
- Now In a big bowl take Maida, Salt, soda, powered sugar and baking powder and sieve it. Add oregano, chilli flakes, oil, curd and mix it properly. Curd shouldn't be sour..
- Now with water make a soft and sticky dough. Knead for only 1 minute. Keep in mind dough should be very soft only then the bread will be soft and spongy. Add oil and make shape like a ball, no rest..
- Sprinkle some flour and roll like a round Roti..
- Spread the garlic butter on the roti in between not at the corners otherwise the bread will get opened..
- Grate cheese on the half base. Apply some water at the corners to it properly..
- Now fold and press it with fork so that it closes properly. On bread give it slight cuts..
- Place the bread on the baking tray and spread the garlic butter again on top and bake it for 20 min At 200°c in preheated oven..
- Take out bread and spread butter and sprinkle oregano and chilli flakes..
- Now our garlic bread is ready to serve..