Stuffed Garlic bread.
You can cook Stuffed Garlic bread using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Garlic bread
- Prepare of flour.
- It’s of yeast.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of milk powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of – 100 ml of warm water.
- You need of grated cheese.
- You need of finely chopped onions.
- You need of finely chopped capsicum.
- It’s of mixed herbs.
- Prepare of chilli flakes.
- Prepare of finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare of butter.
- It’s of oil.
Stuffed Garlic bread instructions
- Firstly we will take all the dry ingredients in a bowl that is flour, yeast, milk powder, salt and sugar..
- Now gradually add warm water to the dry mix and knead to get a soft dough. The more you knead the dough the softer the bread will be. Once done apply oil on the surface of the dough and keep in a bowl. Cover it with a napkin and leave to rise for 20 minutes in a warm place..
- Now for stuffing, in a bowl take capsicum, onion, grated cheese, 1 tbsp herbs, 1 tbsp chilli flakes and garlic. Mix all of these well and keep aside..
- When the dough turns double in size it's ready. Once again knead it softly..
- Divide the dough in two equal portions. Now flatten using a rolling pin..
- On this flattened dough apply some butter. Spread some chilli flakes and herbs on top..
- Now spread some stuffing that we prepared earlier..
- Next fold this dough exactly into half..
- Lightly make cuts on the dough..
- Apply some butter on top of these and sprinkle some herbs and chilli flakes. Bake these in a preheated oven for 15 – 20 minutes at 180 degrees..
- Yummy cheesy garlic bread is ready..