Mini Garlic Monkey Bread. Mini garlic monkey bread – best and easiest monkey bread you'll ever make. Tag @realmomkitchen on Instagram and hashtag it #realmomkitchen. This Mini Garlic Monkey Bread goes with just about anything.
This Mini Garlic Monkey Bread is made from biscuits and is a great side to any meal. If yeast rolls aren't easy for you, try this recipe! There's a new kid on the block…mini garlic monkey bread. You can have Mini Garlic Monkey Bread using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Garlic Monkey Bread
- You need of can of Pillsbury Grands buttermilk biscuits.
- It’s of butter – melted.
- Prepare of garlic – minced.
- Prepare of dried parsley.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
It is, in one word – divine! This recipe takes ordinary biscuits and takes them to another level. I love this time of the year. . . when everyone is posting their top recipes for the previous year. It gives us a chance to see the recipes we might have missed and it allows us to see the very favorites!
Mini Garlic Monkey Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Lightly grease 6 capacity muffin pan..
- Flatten bicuits out with palm and cut each into bit size pieces and place in a bowl..
- In a separate bowl, mix remaining ingredients..
- Pour mixture over biscuit bits and coat..
- Evenly distribute pieces into muffin tin. Top with additional cheese..
- Bake for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown..
I love to see the blog owner's favorite recipes. Try this easy garlic monkey bread made in muffin tins. It's portioned controlled, easier to eat, and looks great o. Rumble / Delicious Recipes — Want a fun, easy way to make garlic bread for your next game day or family gathering? There's a new kid on the block…mini garlic monkey bread.